Make Each Day Count - Fully Embroidered Japanese Motto with Cherry Blossom - Vintage Levi's Denim Jacket
These Jackets are truly one of a kind, hand selected, vintage and totally unique.
With that in mind it might be easier for you to send us your sizing requirements and we can show you which jackets we have that suit your needs.
What is it:
- Lovingly hand sourced, reimagined and remade Levi Denim Jacket
- Inspirational Buddhist Zen Motto embroidered with approximately 90,000 stitches
What is it for:
- It says "One Life, One Encounter" but in Japanese, so it says it, but doesn't scream it. The English translation is sewn into the inside waist band - we have interpreted the meaning as 'Make Every Second Count'
- It's a stunning and colourful blossom design on the back of a Levi jacket. A wearable statement in the 'code' of Japanese.
- It's a great gift for someone who needs to be reminded of their awesomeness and of how unique they are.
- No jacket is perfect, so enjoy the imperfections as part of the unique experience of wearing a remade item of Levi clothing.
- Each jacket is unique. Often vintage, it is entirely ethically sourced, fully laundered and then embroidered by us in London.
Why we love it:
- It ticks all the boxes for us. Ecological, utterly unique, stunning to look at and a true statement.
- It's a Levi jacket, so you can be sure that the cut and quality of the base jacket is going to be awesome.
- It means you can walk around with a semi-secret message on your back (unless you are Japanese, or can read Japanese, in which case it's not a secret at all)
- Levi jackets sourced in the UK
- Designed in our London Studio
- Embroidered in London
- Japanese phrase translates to 'make every second count'
HOW TO PURCHASE
Please note that jacket #06 is not stained at the bottom - it's shadow that I can't remove from the photograph!! The jacket has a slight stretch to it and is super flattering.
This is not intended to be as straightforward as buying a piece of clothing off the peg, it really should be very much a considered purchase. You are buying a one of a kind piece of wearable art that we want you to cherish forever. Please check the measurements carefully.
- You can make an appointment to visit our studio in West London to try the jackets on for size - we make a mean cup of coffee.
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your jacket of choice - (all of the jackets here are currently available, simply check the code and measurements). If you don't see one that's right, send us your chest and waist measurements as well as preferences in colour (stonewash/dark etc) we can curate more efficiently for you.
- We can help you find the perfect Forever Jacket within our range. If you have special requests, please simply let us know.