Shit Happens Latin Motto A5 Framed
What is it:
- Framed and mounted original artwork featuring an motivational motto in Latin.
- Stercus Accidit means Shit Happens.
- A5 Frame sized 22cm x 17cm.
What is it and Who is it for:
- It says "Shit Happens" in Latin.
- Perfect gift for any human being, literally, who can you think of that shit doesn't happen to, everyone goes through a tough time at some point.
- Great for someone going through a challenging time.
- Just an original and really thoughtful way to remind someone that you are thinking of them.
Why we love it:
- It's completely unique and has a powerful message promoting inner strength.
- It's secret swearing - yes, we are that immature!
- It's motivational and inspirational without being cheesy, because Latin is never cheesy. Nerdy maybe, but never cheesy.
- It adds colour and attitude to any desk, mantlepiece or wall.
- It's original and not something you'll see everywhere.
Stercus Accidit is Latin for 'Shit Happens' which is a very empowering message that you can gift to someone to let them know this too shall pass, there's nothing you can do but ride it out, don't worry, we could all do with a reminder of that sentiment sometimes.
A great way to express individuality, whether on a desk or a shelf, this A5 framed artwork is bold enough to standout but small enough not to dominate.